Wednesday, 29 August 2018

HOT PICK // @adesuaetomi



The very talented Nollywood icon, Adesua Etomi, put out this very inspiring post early hours this morning on her Instagram page.

On Day 29 of her "appreciation tour", the epitome of beauty and strength told a short story of how God changed her story from struggling to pay school fees to being celebrated by same university.

"Today, I'm grateful for my university education. 
I remember how my mum and I would sit and wonder how we'd pay my university fees every single year. 

Its amazing how God took me from that, to being celebrated by the same university that we could barely afford. 

It may look hard right now but hang in there, there's nothing God cannot do. 

It will end in praise"




1 comment:

  1. This is inspiring. Gives me strength to go on

    ReplyDelete

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Alh. Konfam — Luv Addiction

latest addition to Radikal Music Group (RMG), Alh.Konfam, has released his first single under the renowned label, titled “Luv Addictio...